Saturday 3 November 2012

Introduction




Hello, My name's Keith and I'm the proprietor of Windsor Geek.

I've lived in Windsor since 1999 and enjoy very much being a part of the local community.

I've been actively working with and solving problems with computers, networks, software and associated technology for over 20 years and so have been around long enough to remember things like the Sinclair ZX81, Spectrum, Commodore 64, dial-up modems, dot matrix printers, 5 and a quarter inch floppy discs, etc. 

I'm mostly involved in the support, maintenance and administration of Windows based computers and laptops but also have good skills in UNIX, Linux and other operating systems.

Inherent in any piece of work I undertake is the desire to deliver quality customer care while making the experience as slick and painless as possible. I receive great satisfaction from helping my clients who are typically from within the communites of Windsor and its neighbouring villages.

Got a few minutes to spare? Please take a look at my flickr photostream. Most of the shots have been taken locally.

If you're not already a client of mine I hope I get the opportunity to meet you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment